APA Los Angeles provides this Consultant Directory as a free service. Add a listing free of charge. Submissions are subject to review for relevance to the planning community and will be published upon approval.
If you would like to update an existing listing for your firm or service, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current list is outdated to a large degree. We request that consultants who desire to be listed here re-input their information to be sure it is current.
Keyser Marston Associates, Inc.
Keyser Marston Associates, Inc. (KMA) is a boutique real estate advisory firm, with offices in Berkeley, Los Angeles and San Diego, that specializes in:
- Real estate deal structuring, developer selection and transaction negotiation, especially public/private.
- Structuring affordable housing financing and implementation transactions.
- Fiscal analysis and municipal services financing to ensure new development generates sufficient reserves to fund needed services.
- Nexus analysis that supports the link between new development and funding of affordable housing, childcare, parks/open space, and the arts.
- Traditional real estate market and financial feasibility pro forma analysis that supports asset management, Specific Plan feasibility, policy planning and deal structuring.
KMA’s principals have 20 to 40 years of experience analyzing and structuring deals and financing of most land uses. KMA’s experience is in affordable, student and market rate housing, transit-oriented development, sports facilities, military base reuse and in projects with office, industrial or retail/entertainment.
While KMA is best known for its role as advisors to public sector and institutional clients, KMA also has an extensive private sector practice primarily serving technology companies, developers, law firms, non-profits and private landowners. KMA is a certified State of California Small Business, as well as a registered Municipal Advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Check out our website