APA Los Angeles provides this job bank as a free service. Add a job posting. Submissions are subject to review for relevance to the planning community and will be published upon approval.
After you submit your job posting through the above form, consider browsing the APA Los Angeles resume book for potential hires. The resume book allows job-seeking planners to showcase their work histories and professional skills to prospective employers. If you would like to request access to the resume book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netflix / Los Angeles
Posted on: July 27, 2020
Application Deadline: Open until Filled
We are seeking a hands-on, highly experienced Manager of Transportation that will be responsible for the planning, organization, and management of the overall operation and administrative support functions of the Netflix Transportation Division which consists of parking, commuter program, and executive fleet. The position provides leadership of a strategic nature through program and organizational unit planning activities, and the analysis, evaluation and development of complex transportation programs with broad impact. This position reports into the Director, Workplace Operations.
Required Experience / Skills / Education
- Equivalent to graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Equivalent to ten years of progressively responsible professional experience; with five of the ten years in corporate or public/private parking operation preferred.
- Experience with parking and transportation master planning with budget and finance oversight.
- Extensive experience in parking facilities operations and executive fleet management with dispatch is strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships within a diverse multicultural environment.
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data, establish facts, define problems and recommend solutions.
- Must possess the ability to write reports and business correspondences, procedural personnel directives
- Must have the ability to function comfortably with Netflix culture norms
Additional information and application can be found at the following link: