APA Los Angeles provides this job bank as a free service. Add a job posting. Submissions are subject to review for relevance to the planning community and will be published upon approval.
After you submit your job posting through the above form, consider browsing the APA Los Angeles resume book for potential hires. The resume book allows job-seeking planners to showcase their work histories and professional skills to prospective employers. If you would like to request access to the resume book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Project Manager
Pacific Charter School Development / Los Angeles
Posted on: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 16, 2021
The Senior Project Manager’s role will include day-to-day management of his/her Project(s) and interfacing with charter school clients. Previous experience in facilities planning and construction and/or real estate development is required.
See full description here: www.pacificcharter.org/careers
Required Experience / Skills / Education
- 4+ years of real estate development experience, including at least 2 years as a Project Manager
- A self-starter who owns his/her projects, and is able to achieve independently while leading a project team and coordinating as needed with school clients, colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success in managing an interdisciplinary team of professionals to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with ability to communicate clearly to diverse stakeholders and across a cross-functional project team
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant work experience or graduate degree in real estate, business, construction, engineering, urban planning or architecture a
- Experience developing educational facilities, including State funded projects, a plus.
- Interest in improving public education, and PCSD’s mission.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com