APA Los Angeles provides this job bank as a free service. Add a job posting. Submissions are subject to review for relevance to the planning community and will be published upon approval.
After you submit your job posting through the above form, consider browsing the APA Los Angeles resume book for potential hires. The resume book allows job-seeking planners to showcase their work histories and professional skills to prospective employers. If you would like to request access to the resume book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Services Coordinator
City of Simi Valley / City of Simi Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Application Deadline: 10/06/2023, or when 50 applications have been received.
How would you like to join the Simi Valley Team?
- Are you interested in local events, keeping your community informed and representing the City of Simi Valley?
- Do you have a passion for collaborating with individuals from diverse backgrounds?
- Can you communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues and community groups?
- Does being organized and assisting others with a positive attitude describe you?
- Are you able to work Tuesday and Thursday evenings, four to five times a month?
If you are intrigued, then we may have just the opportunity for you!
- Regular full-time position, participates in a 9/80 work schedule.
- Salary range $36.67 – $46.97 hourly with Excellent Benefits (see below)
- This position will receive a four percent (4%) cost of living increase effective April 2024. The new salary range effective April 2024, will be $38.13 – $48.84 hourly
For more information and to apply, please visit: www.simivalley.org/careers
Required Experience / Skills / Education
Minimum Qualifications for consideration: Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Education/Training: Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in public administration or a related field.
Experience: Two years of increasingly responsible community oriented program experience including one year of administrative responsibility
License or Certificate: Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid driver’s license.
This recruitment is open until filled. The first review of applications will occur on 10/06/2023, or when 50 applications have been received. This recruitment may close at any time. Candidates who possess the best combination of qualifications will be invited by e-mail to the next steps in our process. Apply online at www.SimiValley.org/careers