AICP Exam Prep Session
April 8, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
APA Los Angeles will be hosting an AICP Exam Prep Session at USC on Saturday, April 8, from 10am-3pm.
Prepare for the AICP exam in May or November with APA Los Angeles’ annual AICP Study Session. Distinguished faculty and planning professionals will give targeted lectures on a variety of exam topics, including: history, theory, planning law, emerging trends, and planning ethics. An overview of the new exam format will also be provided. This event is intended for people who are already signed up to take the exam, and those considering it in the near future.
APA Members – $20
Non-Members – $40
Students – $10
Tickets are available at www.brownpapertickets.com
Lunch will be provided.
– Carol Barrett, FAICP, Assistant Director of Planning and Transportation (retired), City of Burbank
– Kathy Kolnick, Ph.D., Adjunct Assistant Professor, Sol Price School of Public Policy, University of Southern California
– Diana Varat, Attorney, Richards, Watson & Gershon
– Melani Smith, AICP, Adjunct Faculty, Sol Price School of Public Policy, University of Southern California
– Marissa Aho, AICP, Region VI AICP Commissioner
There is ample bike parking on campus, as well as several transit options, including the Expo Line. Arrivals by car should use Gate 3 on Figueroa and park in structure PS-X. Parking is $10.
More information – firstname.lastname@example.org