APA Los Angeles provides this job bank as a free service. Add a job posting. Submissions are subject to review for relevance to the planning community and will be published upon approval.
After you submit your job posting through the above form, consider browsing the APA Los Angeles resume book for potential hires. The resume book allows job-seeking planners to showcase their work histories and professional skills to prospective employers. If you would like to request access to the resume book, please contact email@example.com.
Civil Engineer – Los Angeles or San Diego, CA
Chen Ryan Associates / Los Angeles or San Diego, CA
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Application Deadline: May 1st, 2021
Are you passionate about the opportunity to work on transformative active transportation and parks and recreation projects that enhance mobility and livability in our communities? If so, Chen Ryan would like you to apply for an opportunity to join our civil design team in either San Diego, CA or Los Angeles, CA office!
Here are some of the projects we are working on NOW:
- Protected Bikeways
- Protected Intersections
As a civil engineer at Chen Ryan you will be working with a team to design innovative multimodal transportation solutions for Southern California communities. You should be able to contribute to the management, design, production, and delivery of transportation and parks and recreation facility development projects, specifically related to civil engineering roadway and site design.
Required Experience / Skills / Education
Civil Engineer – Qualifications
- Proficiency in AutoCAD C3D required
- Experience with civil engineering PS&E development
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- 4-10 years of professional experience
- California P.E. or attainable within one year
- Interest in active transportation and park design
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Civil Engineer – Responsibilities:
- Serve as the civil engineering project lead, guiding the creation of construction documents for projects in the built environment
- Assist with the development and management of project scope, scheduling and budget
- Coordinate with project stakeholders
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious professional who is passionate about multimodal improvements and excels in a team environment! Enthusiastic individuals, eager to face new challenges and take on personal responsibilities are best qualified to meet the demands of this work. We are looking for high caliber people with a desire to grow personally and professionally to help us exceed our client’s expectations.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to Adam Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, please contact Adam at (805) 630-3763.
Chen Ryan is an equal opportunity employer, and all individuals are encouraged to apply. For further information, please visit eeoc.gov.