We’re looking for a new design to represent APA Los Angeles’ Young & Emerging Planning Professionals (YEPP)!
Here’s your chance to show us your creative side and submit an original design for our 2016 T-Shirt Contest.
If you’d like to participate, simply send an application to Maira Sanchez at email@example.com
Deadline: August 15, 2016
Winner Announced: September 15, 2016
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material; by entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work
- Design should be one that appeals to the majority of the Urban Planning community
- Your design is for the front of the shirt and may take up to 10″ x 10″ (inches)
- Design may use a maximum of two colors
The Fine Print:
- One entry per person (if you are submitting as a group please submit one application), please. And it must be original art. Content found on the internet is considered unlawful when it is used without permission.
- Submissions will be screened for merit and feasibility, and we reserve the right to make changes such as image size, ink or t-shirt color before printing.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by APA Los Angeles
- The Selection Committee reserves the right to final decision.
- The creator of the winning design will receive attribution on the T-shirt.
Please attach design to your email