Los Angeles Business Council Presents: 13th Annual LABC Sustainability Summit
April 5, 2019 from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM
The Getty Center, Harold M. Williams Auditorium, 1200 Getty Center Drive, Los Angeles 90049
With a historic and devastating end to 2018 – from the landmark passage of SB 100 to the largest wildfires in California’s history – climate change and clean energy have never been more crucial to the future of California’s economy.
The 2019 Sustainability Summit will bring together leaders across all sectors to discuss how California will use recent events as an opportunity to develop the clean economy of the future.
Join the 2019 Sustainability Summit
to hear private and public leaders discuss….
- Why climate resiliency is key to future economic growth and how it impacts cybersecurity;
- How the state plans to address greenhouse gas emissions through reducing the footprint of the built environment;
- What role distributed generation, battery storage, demand response, electric vehicles, and microgrids play in California’s plans to achieve the goals laid out in SB 100;
- How California’s renewable energy market is growing far beyond its borders under the Energy Imbalance Market;
- And, how conservation and new technologies will affect the state’s water resources
Cost: Non-LABC Members $375, LABC Members $295, Non-Profit Members $195
Register: Click image above or follow link http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07efyddyin9424cd01&llr=owtezvvab