AICP Exam Study Session
April 16, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Room 101, Ralph and Goldy Lewis Hall, Sol Price School of Public Policy: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
8:30AM – 1:00 PM
$20 for members/$40 non-members/$10 students
Prepare for the AICP exam in May or November with APA LA’s annual AICP Study Session. Distinguished faculty and planning professionals will give targeted lectures on a variety of exam topics, including: housing, urban design, land use and development regulations, visioning and goal setting, planning law, and planning ethics. This event is intended for people who are already signed up to take the exam, and those considering it in the near future.
Continental breakfast is provided.
- Carol Barrett, FAICP, Assistant Director of Planning and Transportation, City of Burbank
- Matt Glesne, City Planner, City of Los Angeles
- Woodie Tescher, Principal, PlaceWorks
- Geoff Danker, AICP, Senior Environmental Policy Advisor, Southern California Gas Company
- Diana Varat, Lecturer, UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs, Department of Urban Planning
Parking/Transit Information: There is ample bike parking on campus, as well as several transit options, including the Expo Line. Arrivals by car should use Gate 3 on Figueroa and park in structure PS-X. Parking is $10.