California Preservation Foundation, Southwestern Law School & APA Los Angeles Present: CEQA and Historic Resources: A Legal Introduction
September 9, 2016 at 3:00 PM Southwestern Law School at Bullock’s Wilshire: 3050 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles 90005
3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
$65 APA and CPF members / $80 non-members
3 CM Credits Offered
Purchase Tickets Here
Discuss the CEQA process for evaluating impacts to historic resources, implementing appropriate mitigation measures, and more. This program is tailored towards attorneys interested in CEQA case law as it pertains to historic properties.
You Will Be Able To…
- Determine what an historic resource is under CEQA and which thresholds require further study
- Identify the start-to-finish CEQA review process from initial study, to EIR, to mitigation.
- Examine the unique considerations for historic resources under the California Environmental Quality Act
- Using Case Law, understand the legal nuances of CEQA
Includes 3 MCLE, AIA, and AICP Continuing Education Units.
- Amy Minteer, Esq., Chatten-Brown & Carstens
- Deborah Rosenthal, Esq., FAICP, FitzGerald Yap Kreditor LLP.
- Susan Brandt-Hawley, Esq., Brandt-Hawley Law Group
Parking/Transit Information: Take the Red or Purple lines to the Wilshire/Vermont station, or use Metro buses