During uncertain times, anxiety and stress are inevitable. Wherever you find yourself at this moment please know that we are thinking about you and that we would like to offer you a resource to help quiet self-doubt, tackle your goals, and cultivate a spirit of empowerment and self-care.
Skillshare for Teams is partnering with APA Los Angeles to offering APA Los Angeles members and friends of APA Los Angeles two months free Skillshare subscriptions. We encourage you to explore your creativity, find out what fascinates you and deepen your existing passions.
Sign up with our unique APA Los Angeles code here to learn how to draw, animate, illustrate, write, master photography, and so much more. Skillshare teachers are icons, experts, and industry rock stars excited to share their experience, wisdom, and trusted tools with you. The offer is good through August 1, 2020.
A few tips for accessing your Skillshare scholarship:
- When folks click this link to signup, Skillshare will not ask for payment information.
- Our code will expire on 8/1/20. Your 2 months free will start when you signup and activate your account via our special link. When your 2 months free is over, you will become free Skillshare members and will have the option to upgrade to a Premium account if you wish – Skillshare will ask for payment information if you decide to upgrade after your 2 months free is over!
- Only new Skillshare members will be able to take advantage of this offer – this means that if you click the link and has previously had a paid Skillshare subscription associated with the email you use to signup via our special link, you will not be able to get the 2 months free. You can certainly try using a different email address if they’ve previously been a Skillshare Premium subscriber!
- If you need support signing up via the link, please email email@example.com
- Good things to keep in mind: Skillshare is not accessible via Internet Explorer (Chrome works best) and all users must be 13+ years old!