Comment are off
This fall, APA Los Angeles conducted a recruitment, election and appointment process for our 2020 Board of Directors with an eye toward reflecting the talent and diversity of the planning profession in Los Angeles County. The election results have been validated, and we are pleased to announce the winning candidates: Fiahna Cabana as Vice Director of Membership and Pamela Lee, AICP as Vice Director of Finance.
Please join us in congratulating and welcoming the full 2020 APA Los Angeles Board of Directors!
- Section Director: Tony Mendoza, Chen Ryan Associates
- Past Director: Ashley Atkinson, AICP, City of Los Angeles
- Vice Directors At-Large (Awards): Bryan Fernandez, MIG and Winnie Fong, Estolano Advisors
- Vice Director of Administration: Andrew Jorgensen, AICP, City of Los Angeles
- Vice Director of Communications: Stephanie Roberts, AICP, LSA
- Vice Director of Finance: Pamela Lee, AICP, LADOT
- Vice Director of Membership: Fiahna Cabana, City of Long Beach
- Vice Director of Policy: Ryan Kurtzman, City of Long Beach
- Vice Directors of Professional Development: Timothy Hou, AICP, City of San Fernando;and Amy Brislen, AICP, Consultant
- Vice Directors of Programs: Bonnie Hulkower, AICP, US HUD; and Catherine Lin, AICP, City of Redlands
- CPF Liaison & Section Historian: Chelsea Richer, AICP, Fehr & Peers
- Diversity and Inclusion Director: Ali Mir, STV
- Marketing & Sponsorship Director: Sarah Syed, Metro
- Planning Commissioner Representative: Fabiola Inzunza, City of South Planning Commission
- Social Media Director: Elenna Salcido, AICP, HNTB
- University Liaison: Shaveta Sharma, City of Malibu
- Web Director: Ashley Hefner, AICP, City of Culver City
- Young Planners Co-Directors: Minjee Hahm, City of Glendale; and Armeen Neshat, HNTB
We’re still accepting committee volunteers — if you are interested, please review the opportunities and submit your nomination form by December 31!