The California Planning Foundation (CPF) is pleased to announce its 2020 scholarship program for outstanding planning students enrolled at eligible professional planning degree programs in the state of California. The California Planning Foundation (CPF) supports outstanding planning students across the state of California who are entering their final year of an eligible undergraduate or graduate degree program. Criteria for the scholarships include academic performance, financial need, increasing diversity in the planning profession, and a commitment to serve the planning profession in California after graduation.
Winners from the Los Angeles Section include:
- Questa Gleason, Cal Poly Pomona
- Whitney Heller, CSU Northridge
- Laura Elaine Daza-Garcia, UCLA
- Alejandro Gonzalez, UCLA
- Gerrlyn Gacao, UCLA
- Maribel Sandoval Contreras, CSU Northridge
- Matt Phillips, UCLA
- Reaghan Murphy, USC
- Irene Takako Farr, UCLA
- Khristian Decastro, UCLA
- Sabrina Alonso, USC
- Brian De La Ree, Cal Poly Pomona
- Danielle Dirksen, USC
- Serena Lin, USC
- Daniel Luu, UCLA
- Edgar Mejia, UCLA
- Roxan Rivas, CSU Northridge
- Lena Rogow, UCLA
- Nathan Romine, CSU Northridge
- Matthew Vu, Los Angeles Trade-Technical College
Congratulations to all the winners!
The full list of CPF Scholarship winners is available on the CPF website.