The California Planning Foundation (CPF) is pleased to announce its 2020 scholarship program for outstanding planning students enrolled at eligible professional planning degree programs in the state of California. This year more than 40 scholarships – for a total of over $67,000 – are offered to students attending eligible degree programs at 32 colleges and universities in California. For a list of eligible schools and program, click here.
These scholarships are designed for continuing students entering their final year of an eligible undergraduate or graduate degree program. Criteria for the scholarships include academic performance, financial need, increasing diversity in the planning profession, and a commitment to serve the planning profession in California after graduation. The deadline to apply for 2020 CPF scholarships has been extended to Sunday, May 31. For more information and to apply, visit californiaplanningfoundation.org.
- Early May: Informational Webinar for Applicants (Optional; Date TBD!)
- May 31: CPF scholarships application submittal deadline
- June-July: CPF Scholarship Committee review application submittals
- July-August: Announcement of CPF scholarship recipients
- September 12: Celebrate CPF scholarship recipients at the CPF Scholarship Awards and Professional Networking Luncheon during the APA California Conference in Riverside
If you have any questions, please contact Hilary Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.